Sunday, September 12, 2010

This blog must change.

I started this blog a year ago and I keep censoring myself....Why? Nobody reads it except a few friends and family and it's not functioning for what I needed it to be. So it's going to be free therapy, an electronic journal for me to vent and rant and......tell the truth.
I'll be 58 on my next birthday and I'm going to give myself an early birthday present by 2 years. I promised myself that when I turned 60 I was no longer going to self-censor. I was going to say whatever I thought and let the chips fall where they may. The most dangerous person is the person who has nothing to lose and I am that person.
If there is anyone out there you have been warned.
If I'm in the middle of a restaurant and your brats are disturbing my dinner, I will tell you that you need to keep your kids quiet. Your kids are offending me, so if I offend you by telling you the truth, deal with it. The truth is they are offending the rest of the diners, but they're so paralyzed with political correctness they suffer in silence.
I have been censoring a family tragedy that has gripped us for nearly two years. Oh, I've hinted at it, alluded to it (i.e. one prodigal), written about it between the lines. It's that story B that makes both of us being (STILL!!!!) unemployed look and feel like a cake walk. Well, no more.
And since no one is reading this, and this blog is my therapy because now we don't have health insurance, I'm not going to give aliases. I'm naming names, at least first names. The innocent need to be praised and the guilty need to be convicted. Besides both libel and slander involve false statements and this blog is all about telling the truth. And that what I'm going to do, to tell the truth, as far as I know it to be. I'm going to call them as I see them, don't like it, then sue me. Good luck with getting a judgement and even if you did...well there's that whole blood out of a turnip thing.
You have been warned, twice now. The most dangerous person is someone who has nothing to lose. Read down on this blog, I live in a 5th wheel and I had to liquidate a retirement account to buy it. There's two of us in 300 square feet and we are both unemployed and have been so for eighteen months and our oldest child has broken our hearts and keeps on doing it. And, my idiotic mother-in-law keeps on believing her lies.
You have been warned, a third and final time. The most dangerous person is someone who has nothing to lose....and who has lived a life that is all about the Truth. Everyone is fair game, from the great to the small. No political correctness, Glenn Beck reminds us that the truth will set us free, but before it does that it will hurt. Even Glenn, as much as I enjoy him, needs to take some of his own medicine.....which is the subject of my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Fire? Brimstone?
    The peanut gallery awaiteth!

    ReplyDelete